Birth Package: $1200
- Free Consultation: This can either be in person or virtual, whatever you are most comfortable with.
- 2 Prenatal Visits: During these visits we will discuss what you are hoping to achieve during your pregnancy, labor, birth, and postpartum. We will discuss any questions or concerns you may be having, as well as going over comfort measures and positions you may be interested in. Most importantly, we will get to know each other that way you can receive personalized care to help you remain confident and excited for birth.
- 24/7 Call and Text Support: I am available any time to answer questions you may have, or just to talk!
- Labor and Birth Support: Once labor begins I will arrive either to the hospital, birthing center, or your home to support you both emotionally and physically.
- Breastfeeding Support: If you are interested, I can help with supporting immediate skin to skin and breastfeeding (some families enjoy having the first hour or so just them together with their baby.) I am also available any time for specific breastfeeding questions you may have.
- Photos: I am by no means a professional, but I am more than happy to provide photos of you and your baby! Also, I can take some photos during labor if requested, though it may not be many as my main focus will be YOU!
- Birth Timeline: I will take notes and provide you with a fun little timeline of your labor and birth.
- Postpartum Visit: This visit can be made anytime postpartum, either at home or in the hospital. We will discuss any questions or concerns, discuss your labor and birth, and I can help with breastfeeding if needed. Your care does not have to end here, I am always available by phone or email.